Aviator Cropped Jacket in Coccoon
Patterned similar to the 1940s aviator jacket but cut to the waist. It has two cargo pockets in the front and one big one at the back.
This Jacket is from the first look of the Wanderings of a Child Prince Collection. It is handmade from 100% Blended Banana Fibre in Talisay City, Cebu Philippines.
First User Custom Price: 7,500
Rent Price: 1,000
Jann Bungcaras Discounts are Applicable.
Scroll Down for more information.
- Banana-fiber Blend
- Mechanical Machine Sewing
- Hand sewing
Size Chart only for reference:
SMALL - Shoulders (18 inches) - Bust (42 inches) - Waist (39 inches) - Sleeves ( 25 inches) - Biceps (13 inches) - Cuffs (8.5 inches)
MEDIUM - Shoulders (18 inches) - Bust (43 inches) - Waist (40 inches) - Sleeves ( 25 inches) - Biceps (14 inches) - Cuffs (8.5 inches)
LARGE - Shoulders (19 inches) - Bust (44 inches) - Waist (41 inches) - Sleeves ( 25 inches) - Biceps (15 inches) - Cuffs (8.5 inches)
Specific Measurements will be provided before the shipping of the garment for approval
- The Main Material is Jusi Coccoon or a Banana Fiber Blend which means it is Compostable. It was Sourced and Hand-pressed in Ilo-ilo.
- Do not Machine Wash
- Handwash Only with the Same Colours
- Iron Low only when Damped.
- Store Hanging on a Rounded Hanger.
10% Textile-Waste Donation Discount
- send us at least one pound of clean textile waste (old clothes, linens and fabric) to qualify for this discount
10% Sustainable Practice Discount
- tag @jannbungcaras in a story or post you uploaded of you doing sustainable practices to qualify for this discount.
10% Jannstan Discount
- follow @jannbungcaras on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook; and share and tag us in your stories or postpositively about us to qualify for this discount.
1% Direct Transaction Discount
- transact directly to us by sending us payment through Gcash or Bank Transfer.